"These rich and creamy potatoes are simple to prepare for potlucks," reports Gloria Schroeder, a mother of three from Ottawa Lake, Michigan. "This saucy side dish always gets rave reviews wherever I take it."
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Simple Saucy Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p45
Reviews forSimple Saucy Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review