Simple Salmon Salad
This salad couldn't be easier: just mix together, chill and serve!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or dash dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or dash dried tarragon
- Place salmon in a large bowl and flake. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 276 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Originally published as Salmon Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.