- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or dash dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or dash dried tarragon
- Place salmon in a large bowl and flake. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1 cup: 276 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.