- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- Combine the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Shake before serving; drizzle over salad. Yield: about 1 cup.
Reviews forSimple Salad Dressing
"Next time, I would decrease the oil a bit. The parsley was a nice addition."
"I omitted the parley and added 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds instead. I also added 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard. This is my husband's favorite salad dressing."
"I make this all the time and everyone loves it. I just use less sugar than called for."
"way too sweet"
"very good, would definately make again, way better than boughten."