Simple Roasted Pepper Tortellini
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Process the peppers in a food processor until smooth. Add the peppers, pizza sauce and drained tortellini to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Oct 30, 2018We really liked this even though everything is mostly packaged foods. As a quick week night recipe it fits the bill and tastes really good.
Jul 27, 2014
I made this yesterday and it was very good and so easy to make with few ingredients. I know we will make it again . . . thanks for a good yet simple recipe!
Dec 8, 2012
This was good, but a bit boring. Really didn't have much zip. Easy to make.
Nov 24, 2012
Simple and easy loved it.