Simple Roasted Pepper Tortellini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Process the peppers in a food processor until smooth. Add the peppers, pizza sauce and drained tortellini to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Jul 27, 2014
I made this yesterday and it was very good and so easy to make with few ingredients. I know we will make it again . . . thanks for a good yet simple recipe!
Dec 8, 2012
This was good, but a bit boring. Really didn't have much zip. Easy to make.
Nov 24, 2012
Simple and easy loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.