Simple Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat. Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 258 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Simple Marshmallow Fruit Salad
"I made thus to the specific directions,but left out the mayo.I used 2 Tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt. This was a hit at a potluck at work."