- 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat. Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSimple Marshmallow Fruit Salad
"I made thus to the specific directions,but left out the mayo.I used 2 Tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt. This was a hit at a potluck at work."