Simple Marinated Tomatoes Recipe
- 3 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1. Place tomato slices in a shallow serving dish; sprinkle with basil. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over tomatoes. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 58 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Simple Marinated Tomatoes
"Really easy to put together. Needed to marinate longer than what I did. But I would definitely make again."