Simple Marinated Ribeyes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
Apr 6, 2013
This is the only marinade I use on steak. It's quick, easy, and it doesn't take long for the flavor to soak in. So good!
Jun 29, 2009
I will never make rib-eyes again without this tasty recipe! Hardly any flare up and you would think with all that butter!Mistake proof!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.