Simple Marinated Ribeyes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add the steaks and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2013
This is the only marinade I use on steak. It's quick, easy, and it doesn't take long for the flavor to soak in. So good!
Jun 29, 2009
I will never make rib-eyes again without this tasty recipe! Hardly any flare up and you would think with all that butter!Mistake proof!