Simple Lemonade Pie Recipe
The tangy taste of this pie makes it a hit in the summertime. (We especially like it after a spicy meal.) I love making desserts, and whenever we have a potluck at church, everybody knows I'll be bringing a dessert.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1. In a bowl, combine milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 400 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Simple Lemonade Pie
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC