- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in the rice, butter, lemon peel, garlic and salt; cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the parsley, pimientos and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSimple Lemon Rice
"I make this rice at least once a week. It is so good and fast. I don't put pimientos and sometimes use dried parsley when I don't have fresh, but it's still good."