Simple Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar lemon yogurt
- Assorted fresh berries, optional
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust. Cover loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice: 178 calories, 10g fat (0 saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1/2 meat.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Cheesecake
"For a light cheesecake recipe, this was pretty good. We put a blueberry yogurt sauce on top which wad yummy."