VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sugar-free lemon yogurt
- Assorted fresh berries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cheesecake in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p44
Reviews forSimple Lemon Cheesecake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2013
"For a light cheesecake recipe, this was pretty good. We put a blueberry yogurt sauce on top which wad yummy."