- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, onion, egg and bacon. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat salad dressing on high for 30-45 seconds or until warm. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSimple Italian Spinach Salad
"A solid performer that is easy to put together on short notice when I'm out of fresh mushrooms and tomatoes. :-)"