- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter over medium heat. Add wine and salad dressing. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSimple Italian Pork Chops
"simple and easy to make. flavor is good"
"Loved the ease of cooking these chops, and they tasted delicious. BUT my husband found the sauce too oily. I would try a no-fat Italian dressing the next time."
"Very simple and tasty."
"Wow! I would not have guessed these were going to be this good. Of course butter makes everything good. The chops turned out perfectly cooked. The sauce was so good I was licking the excess off my kid's plate. He ate all without complaint. Husband also really liked it. It was really easy."
"These chops have outstanding flavor. I sauted 1/2 chopped onion while browning the pork chops and added 2 garlic cloves after flipping the chops. The onions actually caramelized so my sauce turned out a richer brown color. This is a nice change from our usual grilled or breaded chops. I am eager to try these using a different flavor of italian dressing or even a greek vinegarette. Very easy to prepare with a lot of varying possibilities. Definitely a keeper."
"This is one of the only ways to do pork chops! My family loves his recipe!"
"I don't normally like pork chops, but these had great flavor!"