- 2 to 3 cups torn lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Divide lettuce among two plates. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; drizzle over lettuce and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSimple Green Salad
"This was delicious! My mom and I loved it. I did add more pepper, sugar and garlic powder than what was in the recipe though. The seasoning I used was very simple and I also added a bit more of that. I also did not have red wine vinegar so I just used white wine vinegar... I do not know if that makes a difference or not but it was good."