"Simple Coleslaw, with its zippy dressing, takes just minutes to toss together, especially is you take advantage of convenient shredded cabbage from the grocery store."
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, salad greens, green pepper, celery and carrot. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Simple Coleslaw in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p20
Reviews forSimple Coleslaw
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2015
"Lots of flavors with a nice little kick from the horseradish."