- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked linguine
- In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with cheeses. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve over linguine. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSimple Chicken Parmesan
"We are a family of 4 and my husband and boys are picky thay just loved it. I will be making this again."
"Very simple, very quick, very tasty!! I've made this a few times and this recipe is now on my list of favorites.chicken comes out moist & delicious. The spaghetti sauce acts as a tenderizer. Add a salad and some garlic bread and you have an easy, quick meal. Doubling the recipe again tonight to serve company!"