Simple Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, bacon and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 100 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 3, 2013
Well, my son, who only likes very plain foods, told me he really liked it. So to each their own. It is, after all, from the 5 Ingredient cookbook. Sometimes, when time or convenience dictates, those are the recipes that I use.
Sep 13, 2012
Same as a supermarket packaged salad.
Dec 22, 2011
really, not even a recipe for the dressing? This is not a recipe, it's a no brainer.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.