- 1-1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/8 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Vanilla ice cream or low-fat frozen yogurt
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and pie spice. Stir in the apple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts and flavorings. Add bananas and heat through over medium heat. Serve warm over ice cream.
1 each: 79 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 1g protein.