Simple Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add salad dressing. Seal or cover and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- 2. Coat chicken with cornflakes; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Simple Baked Chicken
"Moist and tasty! I used 4 chicken breasts. Took about 40 minutes. Delicious!"
"Love the taste and simplicity!"
"I made this easy baked chicken today, with a couple of changes. I used skinless boneless chicken breasts, and prepackaged chicken coating. I added some minced onion and seasonings to the marinade. And, I marinated the chicken overnight.My husband has been raving about the great taste. I can't believe how much he like it. And it is so easy to make."
"My husbnd and I just love chicken prepared this way. While in hospital having had surgery,I was surprised to learn my husband made this for himself - I was so proud of him, that now whenever we want it, which is often, he makes it!"