Simple Asian Salmon Recipe
My family tries to eat healthy, and fish is one of our favorite proteins. I try to find different ways to make salmon to help give variety to our meals, and this dish came about as a way to do just that.—Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2/3 cup dressing, onions and cilantro. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10 minutes. Baste with remaining dressing. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with pan juices before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet: 234 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for Simple Asian Salmon
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC