Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 to 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, cheese, onion, olives and parsley. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 229 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 606mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 15, 2016
This is a quick pasta salad that does not require a dressing of some sort. A change of pace for sure. Will make it again for sure.
Aug 23, 2014
Wonderful, quick pasta salad. I keep most of the ingredients on hand so that made it a cinch. I have had more flavorful pasta salads but this was nice, light, and not overpowering. Will definitely make again.
Nov 5, 2009
This pasta salad is mild and delicious! It is a nice departure from other pasta salads that have a heavy Italian dressing flavor. It goes well with a sandwich, or burger. I have served it with bbq pulled pork sandwiches and the mildness of this recipe did not compete with the flavor of the pork.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.