Shrimp with Vegetables Stir-Fry Recipe
For a delicious one skillet meal, try this recipe. It is so easy and is so healthy with the yummy veggies and shrimp.—Cathy Dawe, Kent, Ohio
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3/4 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium sweet yellow pepper, julieneed
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, soy sauce and ginger; set aside 2 tablespoons. In a large skillet or wok, cook and stir carrot in remaining dressing mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining vegetables. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, add shrimp and reserved dressing mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 355 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp with Vegetables Stir-Fry
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC