Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes20 servings (3-3/4 cups)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- Sliced Italian bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving plate; top with cocktail sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions and tomato.
- Chill until serving. Serve with bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 93 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Sep 19, 2017
Dec 8, 2013
I've been making this for several years, and it always goes fast. I also add some minced colored peppers for a bit of color and crunch.
Apr 17, 2012
This is both very tasty & easy to put together! I followed WJSymons comment and added a couple of glugs of Worcestershire and used a 6-oz. can of crab meat because I had it. I served it with Wheat Thins Great Plains Multigrain chips with great success. Can't wait to try it with shrimp. Hint: If you're covering with foil or plastic wrap to transport, cut coffee stir straws to toothpick length and insert in the dip to hold the covering off of the spread. The straws don't punch holes through the wrap as easily toothpicks do.
Aug 11, 2011
This is just the best dip. I put a bit of Worchestershire sauce in with the cream cheese mixture and I use crab meat instead of shrimp. I make this all the time and there's never enough.
Aug 9, 2011
If you like shrimp you will love this spread. My family has enjoyed this for many years prepared for the Holidays. I actually have not made it the past couple of years...need to bring this recipe back out.
Apr 12, 2011
My family loves this recipe. I like to cook it the night before Thanksgiving because its such an easy and light meal plus my family never leaves leftovers.
Dec 18, 2009
Wonderful! However, I did not use the reduced fat version of the items. For ease of transporting, used a glass pie dish and covered with foil.