Shrimp & Spinach Salads
A store-bought salad dressing gives shrimp fast flavor boost and tops this refreshing salad. It's a recipe you'll turn to again and again. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup tangy tomato bacon salad dressing
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, cook shrimp and onions in salad dressing over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with shrimp mixture, carrots, eggs and tomatoes. Serve immediately.