Shrimp & Spinach Salads
A store-bought salad dressing gives shrimp fast flavor boost and tops this refreshing salad. It's a recipe you'll turn to again and again. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup tangy tomato bacon salad dressing
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, cook shrimp and onions in salad dressing over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with shrimp mixture, carrots, eggs and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 340 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 278mg cholesterol, 780mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Shrimp Salad with Hot Tomato Bacon Dressing in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.