Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2-1/3 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1/3 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, onion, radishes and eggs. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to shrimp mixture. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 316 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 622mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 28, 2019
Best I have ever had.
Jun 1, 2019
Hubby said we didn't need "another" pasta salad recipe until I made it. Now he can't get enough! I did omit the radishes only because neither of us likes them. Great recipe!
Sep 25, 2018
Love the addition of the Radishes in this recipe It adds some zip and Crunch to the recipe. Perfect for spreading into crackers or filling Pasta Shells with. Its super easy and tasty. I added the Chopped Radishes right before serving. TOH volunteer Field Editor.
Oct 1, 2017
Very good and simple to make! Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Field Editor
May 29, 2014
Very good recipe and simple to make. I used honey and pineapple mustard to sweeten the flavor. Sweet pickle relish is another option as well. This is a keeper.
Dec 28, 2013
I thought the original recipe was a bit bland. After reading some of the other reviews, I added horseradish, garlic powder and onion powder. I also added more shrimp. It turned out great this way! A definite keeper.
Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013
Making again tonight for supper :-)
Apr 27, 2013
Loved this the first time I made it. Then I started playing with it. Tried the horseradish and peas. Really good. The next time I left out the horseradish and increased the mustard just a bit. The NEXT time I added extra shrimp and a package of imitation crabmeat chunks. Finally decided that we love this any way at all. This recipe isexcellent as written, but gives lots of room to personalize. I have a potluck coming up next week and I'm going to try adding capers.........
Jul 9, 2012
I made this and both my husband and I love it. Wouldnt change a thing on it.