Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
Originally published as Shrimp Salad Stuffed Avocado in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007Read Next
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately.
Mar 10, 2015
Tried this the other night. My husband loved it. Will be making it again tonight.
Aug 18, 2013
Tasty recipe for the shrimp salad. Tarragon adds a lot! Thanks for the good ideas. Will definitely be having this again... often!
Apr 13, 2009
I tried this and it was FANTASTIC! My husband and I have made it many times with both shrimp and crab.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados
More from Taste of Home