- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf. Refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 44 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.