Shrimp Salad on Endive
Crisp endive adds a touch of elegance to this special shrimp recipe. Despite its fancy looks, it's a breeze to prepare! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 44 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Shrimp Salad on Endive in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.