Shrimp Salad Bagels
Dill adds fresh taste to a shrimp and cream cheese topping. I usually prepare these open-faced sandwiches for a fast lunch. You can heat them quickly in the microwave, or pop them under the broiler if you'd like crispy bagels. —Angie Hansen, Gildford, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Stir in the shrimp; spread over bagels. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or broil 4 in. from the heat until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.