Shrimp Piccata Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 16 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding lemon-pepper to the cooking water. Meanwhile, toss shrimp with lemon juice. In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter and oil for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt cream cheese; whisk in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and heated through. Stir in capers. Drain fettuccine; toss with cheese sauce. Top with shrimp; sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 514 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 262mg cholesterol, 799mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 39g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 10, 2015
This was delicious and so easy! I doubled it for leftovers the next day for lunch!
Jan 22, 2011
This was a tasty and easy recipe.
Jul 9, 2010
Just the perfect blend of all the ingredients to make this so tasty! My 16-year old son loved it!So easy to make too. It was hot out and I didn't have to turn on the oven.