- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the shrimp, cheese, parsley and seafood seasoning; heat through.
- Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forShrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce for Two
"I have fixed this recipe a few times and my husband and I love it, the nice thing about it is there aren't alot of leftovers."
"What an easy meal! The flavor was amazing. For me, precooked shrimp is preferred as I was not a fan of having to clean them. The sauce is very creamy and the seafood seasoning added another dimension."