- 8 ounces uncooked small pasta shells (about 2-2/3 cups)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into pasta mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forShrimp Pasta Salad
"In a word--yummy!"
"wish it was better didn't really have a tangy taste to it"
"I made this recipe when it came out in the magazine. Loved it and I've made it many times since then. It's not only good as a side dish, but in the summer, I make it as a meal and just add more shrimp. This is a keeper!"
"Made this as a side salad for a party of 100. People who didn't like shrimp at it! Went over very well!"
"I too, LOVE this salad! I am not usually a fan of seafood, but am trying new recipes as it is good for me and my family to like seafood."
"I LOVE this salad! I've made it a few times for special occasions and everyone raves about it."