- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook shrimp in oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes and seasonings. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in butter until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp in Herbs in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp in Herbs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review