- 6 cups spicy hot V8 juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), tails removed
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- In a large nonreactive bowl, mix first six ingredients, Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
Reviews forShrimp Gazpacho
"5 stars, but I didn't use V8 I used a Good Bloody Mix(Daily's Thick and & Spicy), and Cholula on the side for those that like a extra kick"
"This is the best Gazpacho recipe that I have ever tried"
"Traditional mexican shrip coctail uses ketchup and this recipe uses V8 which is a healthier option. I like to mix the two since I'm not a big V8 fan."