Shrimp Fettucine Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 419 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Fettucine
"Very simple and great flavor!"
"One of the best dishes i have ever prepared.Very simple and so delicious!"