The combination of shrimp, fresh garlic and lemon juice makes this entree one of my mom's most memorable dishes. The shrimp can also be served over toast points instead of fettuccine. -Jody Fisher Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 28 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Fettucine in Taste of Home October/November 2004, p36
Reviews forShrimp Fettucine
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2010
"Very simple and great flavor!"
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2010
"One of the best dishes i have ever prepared.Very simple and so delicious!"