This is a very easy dish to prepare for two. After the shrimp have marinated, dinner can be on the table in minutes! It's a refreshing departure from meat, and the mixture of flavors is delicious. -Wanda Penton, Franklinton, Louisiana
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Broil: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable bag, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil shrimp 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Originally published as Shrimp Dijonnaise in Reminisce Extra December 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.