Shrimp & Crab Pizza
When we were growing up, my mother made an amazing pizza with shrimp and crab. Now my kids ask for it, and the tradition continues. —Danielle Woodward, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp (61-70 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups coarsely chopped imitation crabmeat (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine shrimp, water and lemon juice. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and pepper; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and salt; cook 1 minute longer.
- 3. Drain shrimp, discarding liquid. Add shrimp and crab to pan; cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- 4. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with Alfredo sauce. Spoon shrimp mixture over sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
1 slice: 403 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1014mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC