Shrimp Chicken Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry or additional chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Add onions; saute for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the soup, cream, broth and sherry. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended; stir in cheese until melted. Add the chicken, shrimp and parsley; heat through. Serve with rice.
Oct 27, 2011
This recipe was extremely too thick for my liking. 1 can of soup is enough, like the previous reviewer stated.
Jun 25, 2010
This was good, but since I omitted the mushrooms, I felt there was too much sauce and not enough in it. If I make it again, I will either omit 1 can of the soup, or I will add more chicken, shrimp and also some veggies, such as green beans or broccoli, to add more substance to it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.