Shrimp Canapes Recipe
Could there be a breezier way to start a party or celebration? This simple but oh-so special appetizer from Sarah Vasques of Milford, New Hampshire, will disappear before your eyes!
- 2/3 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread, crusts removed
- 32 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges and halved
- 1. Spread cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread. Cut each slice into four triangles. Top with shrimp and seafood sauce. Garnish with lemon. Yield: 32 servings.
1 each: 43 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Canapes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC