Shrimp and Spaghetti Skillet
I enjoy developing quick, easy recipes that are both nutritious and delicious. This one-pan meal features family favorites shrimp and spaghetti. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Grated lemon zest
- In a large skillet, combine the first 8 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir over medium heat until spaghetti is tender, 12-15 minutes. Add shrimp and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle servings with lemon zest.
KW: shrimp and spaghetti MSV: 1000
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1492mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Shrimp and Spaghetti Skillet in Taste of Home October/November 2019