Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 231 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jul 8, 2014
I doubled the sauce and my family really like it.
Jul 5, 2014
Oct 23, 2011
Very tasty and easy to make. I thought mine was a bit dry until I doubled the sauce. Even better the second night.
Jun 24, 2011
Easy to fix and delicious! The dill really complements the shrimp in this dish.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.