Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 231 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jul 8, 2014
I doubled the sauce and my family really like it.
Jul 5, 2014
Oct 23, 2011
Very tasty and easy to make. I thought mine was a bit dry until I doubled the sauce. Even better the second night.
Jun 24, 2011
Easy to fix and delicious! The dill really complements the shrimp in this dish.