- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a mall bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture and toss. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forShrimp and Pasta Salad
"I doubled the sauce and my family really like it."
"Very tasty and easy to make. I thought mine was a bit dry until I doubled the sauce. Even better the second night."
"easy to fix and delicious! The dill really complements the shrimp in this dish."