Shrimp and Avocado Salsa Recipe
For a salsa with lots of texture, color and mouthwatering taste, look no further! A medley of chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, cucumber, onion and cilantro are tossed in lime juice and perked up with a blend of mild spices.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, chopped
- 5 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Tostones or tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Serve immediately with tostones. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without tostones): 42 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp and Avocado Salsa
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC