Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat.
1 serving: 519 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 244mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 39g protein.
Nov 26, 2014
Very good,very simple and delicious!
Dec 31, 1969
love this recipe
Jan 17, 2013
5 Stars..for easy and delicious. My husband and I are starving when we get home from work and this fits the bill nicely. Every meal doesn't have to be 'fancy'. It is OK to use pre-cooked or a pkg. or jar in the ingredients. The other fresh ingredients make it stand out.