- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup julienned cucumber
- 2/3 cup green onion strips (2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- In a large salad bowl, toss the chicken, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, green onion and bean sprouts. Refrigerate. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Refrigerate. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss gently. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forShredded Chicken Salad
"Your site would be very valuable if one could convert recipes to serve different servings rather than what is indicated"