Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (15 ounces) cream-filled sponge cakes
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional strawberries, halved, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside. Slice sponge cakes in half lengthwise; place filling side up in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread pudding over the top.
- Arrange sliced strawberries over pudding. Spread whipped topping over berries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting. Garnish with strawberry halves if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 215 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 5, 2011
This was really good. I made it for my nephew's birthday and everyone like it.
May 2, 2009
This is an awesome recipe. It always gets compliments and requests for it at gatherings.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.