- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- In a bowl, combine the pancake mix, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping. In another bowl, combine milk and molasses. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, combine sugar and reserved pancake mix mixture. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forShoofly Coffee Cake
"If I were to make this again, I would definitely use a LIGHT molassas and check with a toothpick after about 20 min."
"So easy and so good!"