Sherry Fruit Dip
A fruit appetizer is a nice change of pace from the rich, savory snacks so prevalent around the holidays. It's no-fuss favorite I take to many get-togethers. —Sandy Oldendick, Cincinnati, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sherry or apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cream, sherry or apple juice and vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 144 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Sherry Fruit Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.